Conductive Technologies Inc, a leading manufacturer of printed electronics, has in immediate need for a Manufacturing Engineer. The ideal candidate possess strong problem solving skills, the drive to improve existing processes, and the desire succeed in a fast-paced environment. In return, CTI provides you with a family-owned business environment with a company that has been in business for over 50 years, a work-place where your efforts are recognized and rewarded with a competitive salary, 401k, health benefits, paid time off and, opportunity for advancement.
Position Summary: Designs, develops, and qualifies new manufacturing equipment/processes. Identifies and implements operational excellence initiatives. Supports new product development and equipment maintenance. Creates an environment that provides knowledge of statistics, capability tools, tolerances and data analysis to assist product development and process improvements. Experience required 0-3 years.
- Drives Manufacturing Engineering projects to ensure projects achieve cost and time frame objectives.
- Develops manufacturing processes to support new product development.
- Identifies and implements process improvement programs that aid manufacturing. The focus will be on a continuous improvement agenda, driving waste from processes in order to increase throughput while decreasing inventory and operating expenses.
- Perform scale-up activities for processes and products.
- Writes equipment qualification protocols and executes the qualification of manufacturing equipment in association with the Quality and Engineering functions.
- Write reports for SOP’s and capital equipment justification.
- Contacts vendors to support the new product development and process improvement processes.
- Willingness to execute other assigned responsibilities as necessary to assist Conductive Technologies in meeting its goals and objectives.
- Comply with all corporate policies and departmental procedures.
- Protect Conductive Technologies’ and customers’ confidentiality.
- Assists the Maintenance function in troubleshooting, repair and modification of manufacturing equipment.
Special Skills Required:
- Excellent organizational skills and insights.
- Familiarity with mechanical systems and controls.
- Familiarity with vision control systems.
- Must be a self-starting team player that can handle multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to write and execute equipment qualification and process validation protocols.
- Ability to communicate in writing, both technical and descriptive.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Ability to find a creative and innovative solution to the customer’s unique needs.
- Ability to read and create engineering drawings.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Office Suite products.
- Strong statistical background.
What the Job Looks Like
As a Manufacturing Engineer at CTI, you will
- Recommend and implement optimal, cost-effective improvements to current production processes
- Actively participate in new product development and coordinate new product launches
- Support current manufacturing processes on the shop floor
- Lead CTI’s safety programs and initiatives
- Minimum B.S. degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience with Medical Devices
- Basic understanding of screen printing and converting processes
- Experience with lean manufacturing and six-sigma methodology.
Click Here to Apply
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application. If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.
Interested in this position? Upload your resume below.