Provides quality assurance support to Program Development, R&D, Engineering and Production to improve the quality of operational processes and outputs. Ensures that product produced and procured meets quality standards and customer requirements.
• Developing and implementing quality control systems, specifications and standards.
• Reviews design plans, specifications, process procedures, and test procedures.
• Perform root cause analysis.
• Collaborating with various departments to develop and implement corrective actions, controls and improvements.
• Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications and standards are met.
• Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
• Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
• Monitoring and analyzing data to identify trends in product quality or defects.
• Creates and implements SOPs and work instructions as necessary.
• Willingness to execute other assigned responsibilities as necessary to assist Conductive Technologies in meeting its goals and objectives.
• Comply with all corporate policies and departmental procedures.
• Protect Conductive Technologies’ and customers’ confidentiality.
Special Skills Required:
• Familiarity with Root Cause Analysis
• Familiarity with statistical analysis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or related discipline required.
• Three years of related experience required.
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification desired.